Welcome to the Groupe Talaria Website!
3. Content For the purposes herein, “Content” refers to all materials and content made available to users on the Website, including notices, guidelines, communications, texts, RSS feeds, graphics, images, illustrations, audiovisual works, multimedia elements, photographs, videos, music, sound recordings, policies, documents, software, information, data, and any other work, including how this Content is presented.
Third-Party Websites — The Website may contain links to Third-Party Content available on independent third-party websites (the “Third-Party Websites”). These links are provided for informational purposes only. The Organization is not responsible for Third-Party Content or for the quality, security, availability, completeness, accuracy, lawfulness, and policies or practices of these Third-Party Websites. We do not endorse Third-Party Websites and make no representations about them or their content. If you choose to access a Third-Party Website linked on our Website, you do so at your own risk.
4. Intellectual Property and Other Property Rights Organization’s Content — Unless expressly stated otherwise, all rights, titles, and interests in relation to the Website and any Content, URLs, domain names, source codes, processes, trademarks, trade names, logos, product and service names, works, or other elements that may be subject to copyright, whether registered or not, recognized by applicable laws, including (a) any improvement or modification to any of the above elements, (b) any application for registration or renewal for the above, and (c) licenses and sublicenses for third-party intellectual property (collectively, the “Organization’s Content”), as well as all derivative works, translations, and updates of the Organization’s Content, are the exclusive property of the Organization and are protected by copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Organization.
Prohibited Uses — Without limiting the generality of the restrictions below, you agree not to do or permit, directly or indirectly, any of the following actions in connection with the Website:
- Publish, upload, translate, use, upload, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise transmit any Content that:
- Is defamatory, counterfeit, or illegal;
- Is inappropriate, profane, degrading, obscene, indecent, or contains information without proper or legally required access controls (which controls will in no case be our responsibility);
- Gives rise to civil liability or infringes on our rights or assists anyone else in infringing on our rights or those of third parties, including copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement, or defamation;
- Constitutes threats, harassment, intimidation, abuse, or any conduct that infringes on the rights of others;
- Constitutes a criminal offense or participates or assists others in committing a criminal offense;
- Contains a virus, ransomware, Trojan horse, worm, spyware, or any other malicious program or software, including “web scraping” tools.
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, unwanted or mass communications, or other “spam” (whether using email services, including instant messaging, a blog, or comment spam) or is otherwise massive or unsolicited;
- Disrupt, disable, or threaten the integrity, operation, or security of the Website;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or violate its security measures;
- Disable or circumvent any access control measures or processes or procedures related to the Website;
- Sub-license, share, resell, reproduce, copy, distribute, redistribute, or exploit for commercial purposes any part, use, or access to the Website unless you have obtained our express permission to do so;
- Extract, gather, collect, or store third-party personal information without their explicit consent.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING AS TO CONNECTIVITY, PERFORMANCE, OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, QUALITY, CAPACITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT. THE ORGANIZATION SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ACCIDENTAL FAILURES, SERVICE FAILURES, OR OTHER ISSUES INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS, OR OTHER SYSTEMS OR NETWORKS OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES OR BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL, OR OTHERWISE.
The Organization reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You also agree to cooperate fully and reasonably in the defense of any claim, as applicable.